Financial Fitness Test
Please provide your full details.
You information has been successfully registered. Please view your nominated email address to complete the Financial Fitness test.
Your Financial Information
Value of Home
(The amount earned on investments per year)
(eg: Shares, Managed Funds, Savings):
Please complete the following questions based on what you feel is most appropriate in your current situation
1) What percentage of your income do you save each month?
10% or more
Less then 10%
Please select any option from question 1
2) How often do you use a monthly budget to track and plan your spending?
Please select any option from question 2
3) How many times during the last six months have you paid a bill late?
One - Five
Six or more
Please select any option from question 3
4) Most of your major purchases are?
Planned in advance, with monye set aside to cover them
Planned even though the funds arent always there to pay for them
Unplanned or Spontaneous
Please select any option from question 4
5) If you lost your job or main source of income, how long could you provide for your basic needs and meet your financial obligations?
Three or more months
One to two months
Less then one month
Please select any option from question 5
6) He insurance I have to cover the loss of major asstes include real estate, vehicles and personal property is?
Enough to cover replacement costs
Less then enough to cover replacements costs
Unsure of don’t have coverage
Please select any option from question 6
7) When was the last time you reviewed and adjusted your retirement plan?
Within the last year
In the last five years
I don’t have any savings for retirement
Please select any option from question 7
8) When you think about your ability to meet future obligations you feel?
Completely at ease
Please select any option from question 8
Thank you for completing the Financial Fitness Test, your results are shown below.
AGGREGATE SCORE :-
Based on the answers from the questione, your results indicate the following text in front of score:
Time to retirement?
Borrowing capacity to reach desired passive income?
Asset base required?
How much per year?